Iced - Karen Marie Moning Buddy read with Elena. :)

I feel weird writing reviews for UF books so I'll keep it short.

I didn't have any problem with Dani before Iced but she started to annoy the feck out of me when that Hag moster started chasing her and Christian. She was suddenly telling him she's still a child. It was so annoying because she used to say she's not a kid to everyone around her. She even lied to herself.

Dancer didn't seem suspicious until Kat mentioned he was hiding something dark. Well, I don't even care about him.

Ryodan had his moments towards the end when he stated hanging around Jo more. I still don't like him that much.

I LOVE Christian. :D It's obvious which team I'm on. Christian's chapters were great. He has strong feeling for Dani and he would do anything to protect her. He's great and I wouldn't mind... OK, I won't bring myself into this story.

Even though it was strange grown men talking about doing it with Dani in the future I wasn't grossed out because there was no indication they would maul her 14 year-old petunia.

Ending was like HELL YEAH! **** SOME SHIT! Can't wait for Burned. The only problem is the price. It makes me want to sift and steal some ladies purse so I wouldn't have to pay for it.

This whole book was so much funnier when you listen to the audio. You get to hear Ryo being pissed at Dani, Christian's Scottish accent and Dani being her cocky self.

So I was minding my own business, listening to this audiobook while my mom was skyping and when I heard this quote I couldn't stop laughing. My stomach hurt and there were even tears, all while my mom stopped talking and just gaped at me.

“What’s the deal with all the Linkin Park, for fuck’s sake.”
“Dudes, we need noise. Quit taking the iPod off the dock.” Dancer snatches the iPod from Ryodan and puts it back on the dock. “And Mega has a crush on Chester.”
“I do not!”
“Do too, Mega.”
“He’s like, old!”
“How old?” Christian says.
“Like at least thirty or something!”
Lor laughs. “Fucking ancient, ain’t it, kid?”
“Dude,” I agree. I like Lor.
“You got any Adele?” Jo says hopefully.
“Not a single song,” I say happily. “Got some Nicki Minaj, though.”
“Somebody kill me now,” Ryodan says and closes his eyes.