First Comes Love - Katie Kacvinsky Oh,wow. This story is something else. Something I've never read before. Really special.

The blurb doesn't begin to describe how awesome Gray and Dylan are.
These characters! I love them! They are so real! I could gush about them for ages.

Oh, this lovely, lovely book! It was so wise and quotable! If I persuade only one person to read this book I'd be so happy.

That cover is misleading and distracting. Don't get me wrong, I like it but it doesn't really show Gray and Dylan as they really are. Something like the cover of [bc:Leaving Paradise|544424|Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #1)|Simone Elkeles|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1347261834s/544424.jpg|531712] by Simone Elkeles only with Gray's cap and Dylan's baggy jeans.

Our heroes- Gray and Dylan go to the local community college. Gray is a loner and as he said, numb to the world. That all changes when he sees Dylan taking pictures of two geckos 'talking' (aww :D). She sees Gray is acting defensive and decides to help him come out from his shell. What she didn't expect is falling in love with him.

Eight months ago Gray's twin sister, Amanda died and since then his family hasn't been living a full life. They never talk about Amanda or to each other. Gray avoided his friends and eventually they all stopped coming around and gives up his scholarship to play college baseball.

Dylan wears baggy jeans and carries her camera with her everywhere. She is a free spirit and does a different thing every day. Every day is a new challenge and she convinces Gray to loosen up and join her adventure and road trips. She eventually helps him heal and he finally confronts his parents. Even though his sister is dead, he is still alive and deserves attention.

And now I found out there's a sequel! I had no idea! Hope it's as good as First Comes Love.

Check out this review and much more over at YA Fanatic.