Wuther - V.J. Chambers OK, I'll be completely honest and say I picked it up because of the cover. I mean, look at it. Yum!

The cover captured my eye but the blurb made me read it then and there. It's a Wuthering Heights retelling set in 90's. It sounds cool, right?

The first half of the book was all about Cathy and Heath growing up, falling in love and finding out love is not enough when it comes to people who want 2 entirely different things.

The second half of the book was so intense and mind-blowing! Cathy and Heath were true antiheroes. They ruined other people's lives but they mostly made an even bigger mess of theirs.

I would like to say that this is the first retelling I truly loved. I've read a couple of Austen and Bronte retellings but this one is truly a the only standout novel. Author added some twists and sexy scenes which made the book unputdownable.

Wish I could properly explain why Wuther was such an incredible novel. I want to recommend it to everyone but I know how some people look down upon on retelling and they are even worse when it comes to indie ones.

I'll write a longer review soon.