Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan Wow. After finishing this book I couldn’t wrap my mind with what I actually read. Is this for real, or is it a joke. I am still not sure.

Why would someone bash on women so much? Why? I don’t know if I ever read a book with so many male characters disrespecting females. Apparently, every last one of the XX chromosome was a bitch, whore, cunt, slut, etc. Don’t get me wrong. Women liked to sleep around a lot, even our MC, Eva who calls herself a whole a couple of times.

Don’t even get me started on the men in this novel. I wouldn’t touch them with a stick. Deuce is this typical alpha male who caught my eye in the beginning while he was talking with a five year old Eva. That made me like him, but as soon as she got boobs he started out thinking with his lower head. There are times when I can get past the age difference and that is mostly because of the way author is writing the story but here I just couldn’t ignore it. 18 year age difference wasn’t the main obstacle. What made me despise Deuce is that he treated every female in the novel like a whore. He spoke a couple of times about respecting women and he still acted like a total jerk. He even called Eva a bitch all the freaking time and it made me so angry. That’s not all folks. He fucked other women while he was with Eva, even when she was pregnant. I used the term fucked because that is what he did-just bend a girl or let her suck him. What a bastard. Who wants to be with that kind of man? And he still gets offended when Eva mentioned that he might have an STD.

Since I live in a pretty quiet town and I don’t hang around promiscuous people I never get to witness someone acting like this. But this is fiction after all. I just don’t think normal people have that much drama in their life.

I would never recommend this book to anyone. Please, read something other than this, something with less offensive characters.

You can find this review and much more on YA Fanatic.