Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) - A. Meredith Walters Where to start with this book? It's wrong on so many levels.

I don't want to write another ranty review so I'll be pretty short.

This book tried too much.

Here is the list of things that bothered me:
1. Clay acting like a possessive, jealous freak around Maggie. He was saying sorry every freaking time they were together. I would dump his ass a long time ago if he acted that way around me.
2. Maggie becoming one of those girls who doesn't let her friends help her out when Clay is acting all crazy. She kept pushing them away and distancing herself to the point Clay was her 'everything'.
3. All that 'forever' talk made me want to hurl. You're teenagers for god's sake! I swear,if they get married in the second book... Calm down!
4. Crazy over the top relationship. Characters were making scenes all around them for every single detail. And I'm not just talking about the main characters.
5. Clay not taking his meds even though they were suppose to help him. He said that only Maggie can help him. Pffffttt,yeah right. What you need,my boy,is a lobotomy.
6. Lovebirds running away so they could be together. *eyeroll*

The only reason I didn't give 1 star is because of the prologue that made me read the book in the first place. It was great.

And as it seems there is going to be a second novel. Well,I gotta read that too. Please,no more drama! And it would be nice if it was in Clay's POV.