The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionare, #3) - Jennifer Probst You can find this review and much more on YA Fanatic.

I picked this book up because a lot of people on Goodreads are saying this is the best one of the Marriage to a Billionaire series and I liked the first novel so why not. Oh, and it was a part of my December reading challenge.

Let me tell you how I feel about this book. *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* Ouch! That not only hurt my head and brain but everything I stand for- about relationships, marriage, sex and etc. If you still want to read it, you should skip this part because I will be revealing the reasons why I hated this book. Beware, spoilers ahead.

I won’t bore you with their whole life story you could read from the blurb. Anyway, Carina has been in love with Max her whole life but he never paid any attention to her until she starts working with him in tight skirts and in blouses showing of her cleavage. They are hot and cold around each other and one night in Vegas they seal the deal. It was going great until Carina’s mother sees them nekkid. She practically brushes Max off and enters the hotel room saying she has seen him nekkid when he was a kid. Let’s just stop there for a minute. I used to run around nekkid as a three year-old with my cousin but that doesn’t mean I want to see him nekkid now that he is all grown up. What the hell is wrong with people? This is not the first time I’ve come across this type of thing in books. OK, so she sees her daughter nekkid and makes them get married. I mean, what the hell is happening? This lady is crazy! Why would someone get hitched after a one night stand, well expect for Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher in that movie?

At this point nothing could salvage this book. Not even if Tarryn Fisher wrote the rest of it. Since I live in a very traditional country and it pisses me off when people get married right after they finish high school like there is nothing more in live to do but settle down and get married so I raged while reading this stuff. Raged, I tell you! There was no going back so I continued down the hill. They get married even though Max is a total dom and doesn’t let anyone order him around but he did agree with this whole mess. They try to do it but something stupid always interrupts them, like the phone, voicemail, someone giving birth and doorbell. They are married for a week or something and they get interrupted so much while I can’t remember when did something interrupted me in and my ex, while you know what… Carina decides to leave him so she could pursue her dream becoming an artist. After she does, they get back together. And that my friends, is this book. Totally deserves the rating of 4.03 with 266 reviews, right?