Ghost Flower - Michele Jaffe I knew I didn’t make a mistake buying this book. It was just as good as I imagined it would be.

It’s hard to write a review for this book because that way I would give too much away. If you read the blurb you already know this story is a lot like The Lying Game by Sara Shepard just without twins. It was spooky, entertaining with a lot of twists and turns.

The main character, Eve who is a runaway agrees to play Aurora who ran away 3 years ago in order to get money from Aurora’s cousins who approached her. She soon stars seeing ghost, strange scratches during the night and someone calling her phone who sounded a lot like Aurora’s dead best friend Liza saying someone is trying to kill her. Since she doesn’t truly know anyone from the new family everyone is a suspect. And let me tell you, there are so many twists I never really know who is a friend and who is a foe. Just when I started to think I knew who killed Liza someone else pops up with a better motive. Also I liked the author played with the supernatural. Ghost stories are usually a miss for me.

Another thing I liked about the book is there were a lot of hot guys in Ghost Flower. We have Bane, Aurora’s rich cousin, N. Martinez, a detective who can’t stay away from Eve, and Grant, Aurora’s crush since she was twelve.

This won’t be the last book I’ve read by Michele Jaffe. Now I just need to get my hands on Rosebush and everything will be alright.