Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins

S***! I didn't even saw it coming.

Well,you guys already know what's next. Yeah,that is right-a ranty review. But I will keep it short.

Let's get a look at the blurb

Tenderhearted Southern girl, Anna Whitt, was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Sounds uber awesome,right? Well,sure it does have an interesting plot line but the choices these people made are pretty stupid. First of all Anna had to ask for permission to go out but suddenly her adoptive mother allows her to go on a road trip to find her demon father Bllial with a nephilim boy who's father is a Duke of Lust or simply a big ol' demon. She falls in love with a (surprise,surprise) the nephilim boy-Kaidan,who is an irresistible English drummer boy. Just after like 4 days of acquittance while he still goes and sleeps around. WTF is wrong with you? Where is this mother? Where? Take care of your child woman! I can't even...